Exquisite semi-custom built estate is an Entertainers dream home in the exclusive gated community of Belmont Country Club. Spanning over 10,000 square feet of luxury living space on a 1/2 acre lot , this home is ideally located on a sought after cul-de-sac street overlooking scenic golf and lake vistas from the upper level terrace. Enjoy complete privacy from MUST SEE multiple outdoor living spaces: extensive patio and hardscape surrounding spectacular outdoor salt water pool & spa, screened-in porch overlooks the pool, and covered veranda with outdoor kitchen leads to patio & wood burning fireplace. Over $500,000 of custom upgrades are in addition to the $2,200,000 investment with the builder ~ this property is offered right below current appraisal value. First impressions are lasting: From the circular drive with stone pillars to the magnificent open floor plan graced by soaring ceilings, travertine flooring, custom moldings and grand entryway with sweeping butterfly staircases. The family room features rare ~see through~ double sided fireplace which leads to the gourmet kitchen with commercial level stainless steel appliances. Additional highlighted features of this home include: 2nd main level master bedroom/bathroom suite, extensive custom built-in closets & shelves all throughout, solarium party & music room with built-in bar, designer decor & paint, impeccable finished 4 car garage, high-end multi-level theater room, professional dance floor, turn key immaculate move-in condition. Enjoy quiet evenings watching the sunset overlooking the lake and golf course from the upper level terrace. This home is the perfect retreat for relaxing and entertaining, Welcome Home!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, 3+ Story, Transitional
5 Full/2 Half
Hot Water Heater, Sump Pump, Gas Water Heater, Ele
10,341 sq. ft
Yes - 4 spaces
Belmont Country Club
Loudoun County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Sitting Room, Office, Media, Florida Room
- Master Bathroom
- Dining Area, Formal
- Eat-In Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Microwave, Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Ice Maker, Humidifier, Double Oven, Wall Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Hardwood, Other, Carpet, Stone
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Heat Pump, Forced Air, Zone.
- Full, Full Finished, Space For Rooms, Walkout Stairs
- Palladian Windows, Bay Window(s), Skylights
- 3. Gas Burning, Marble.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Security Gate, Alarm -Smoke/Fire, Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Bar, Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Curved Stair, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Wainscoting, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, Sprinkler System, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, 9Ft+ Ceilings, Tray
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4 Garage Spaces. Circular Driveway.
- Stucco, Stone
- Balcony, Deck, Patio, Porch, Screened-in
- Lawn Sprinkler
- Pool Description
- In-ground, Heated, Saltwater, Child safety fence
- Lot View
- GolfCourse, Lake, Panoramic, Water, Scenic, Trees/Woods
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Hot Tub, Waterfall, Grill - Outdoors, Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard, Trees. Backs To Trees, Cul-De-Sac, Front Yard, Landscaping, No Thru Street, Partly Wooded, Private, Poolside, Rear Yard, Trees/Wooded.
- Community Amenities
- Club House, Common Grounds, Community Center, Dining Rooms, Exercise Room, Gated Community, Golf Course Membership Available, Picnic Area, Party Room, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Non-Lake Recreational Area, Recreational Center, Tennis Courts, Tot Lots/
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)