Stately brick front house, confidently positioned making it a spectacular home. With three wonderfully finished levels creating one of the largest models in the community while providing expansive space to live. It's easy to enjoy the fresh outdoors on the screened-in porch overlooking beautiful landscaping, or BBQ on the sizable deck with the distant lake clearly visible. When inspired for some exercise, catch the jog/walking path that passes by the backyard. Inside, the welcoming kitchen is just the right place to convene to gather, cook or help with homework on the island. Quick meals can be enjoyed in the eat-in kitchen, or use the dining & living rooms for the formal gatherings. For the informal enjoyment, the family room off the kitchen is the ideal spot while being warmed by the fireplace on the cold nights. When things are planned to be rambunctious, the finished lower level is ideal serviced with a full bath. The walkout allows for the separate entrance for the chaos to come n' go. There's a hide-away "au pair" suite tucked away for added independence. Check out the Matterport virtual tour under "virtual tours" link...you'll be amazed.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
5 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
Mason, Vinyl Siding
5,038 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Loudoun County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Microwave, Refrigerator, Ice Maker, Dishwasher, Disposal, Stove, Air Cleaner
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Forced Air, Zone.
- Full, Full Finished, Heated, Entrance Outside, Walkout
- 1. Gas Burning.
- Main Entrance Locked, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Crown Molding, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors, Air Filter, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, 9Ft+ Ceilings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway.
- Deck, Patio, Porch, Screened-in
- Composition Shingle
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Satellite Dish, Sidewalks. Backs - Open Common Area.
- Community Amenities
- Lake, Bike Trail, Common Grounds, Basketball Courts, Tot Lots/Playground, Club House, Party Room, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)