This charming townhome is nestled in an idyllic tree lined cul-de-sac. This 2 bedroom, 2 full bath home has crisp fresh paint from top to bottom and brand new carpet. The kitchen features a large bay widow. The living room draws you in with a lovely fireplace. The upper level features a master bedroom with ensuite full bath and a walk in closet. The secondary bedroom has a separate full bath,. The upper level laundry has storage for your convenience. Pull down attic stairs for storage too. The spacious fully fenced backyard backs to lush green, treed open space. Create your own private oasis in your backyard. A good sized storage shed has ample space . One of several tot lots is walkable in your courtyard. This sought after popular community is rich in wonderful amenities. Amenities include: 3 outdoor pools, 5 tennis courts, 2 basketball courts, catch and release pond, parcourse fitness circuit, community meeting center and tot lots through out the community. Close to access the Potomac River. The low HOA won't break the bank. Commuter friendly ! Near to restaurants, shopping. and Dulles International Airport. Welcome Home!
Townhouse, Traditional, 2 Story
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater
Public Septic System, Public Sewer
870 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Foyer, Attic
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Electric Range/Cooktop, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Stove, Washer
- Central Air, Electric
- Heat Pump, Forced Air, Central.
- Bay Window(s)
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- Street Parking, Reserved, Assigned Parking Space.
- Rear, Full
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Street Lights.
- Community Amenities
- Basketball Courts, Common Grounds, Meeting Room, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Tennis Courts, Tot Lots/Playground
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price