First time this home has ever been available for sale! Custom Built in 1986. Prime location in Cabin John within walking distance to the prestigious Palisades Swim and Tennis Club & Seven Locks Park. Membership to Palasides has a long wait list but when you purchase this home you jump to the front of that line with a transferable membership from this seller. Homes with this quality of construction simply aren't built very often. 5 bedroom 3.5 bath with over 3800 sqft of finished living space. Pull up and around the circular driveway and walk up the custom built brick steps with stately lantern lights on each side leading to an enourmous front porch with a stone floor. Head inside and be amazed by the gleaming recently sanded and refinished hard wood floors through out the first level. Brand new custom kitchen with massive island, quartz counter tops, new black stainless steel appliances and 42 inch white custom cabinets that over looks the family room with the most beautiful stone fireplace you have ever seen. Head upstairs where you will find 5 bedrooms, a laundry room, and two full baths (brand new carpet through out the upstairs). The huge rec room downstairs features 1 bedroom and 1 full bath, 10 foot ceilings, plenty of storage, exercise room and another gorgeous custom brick fireplace with walk out access to the yard. Top of the line Pella windows are less than 1 year old, the roof is only 7 years old, 3 separate fireplaces, and a brand new deck was just built for your enjoyment. The immense flat backyard features a 24 X 22 shed with loft storage and plenty of space for your family to run around safely. Did we mention the some of the best schools in the area? Walt Whitman High School, Thomas W. Pyle Middle, and Bannockburn Elementary. The tax record is incorrect. Home was built in 1986.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
3 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Other, Electric Water Heater, Pu
3,892 sq. ft
Montgomery County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Library, Utility Room
- Dining Area, Formal
- Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Microwave, Disposal, Dishwasher, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Hardwood, Other, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, A/C - Other, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Forced Air, Central.
- Double Pane, Insulated, Screened
- 3. Brick, Mantle, Stone.
- Main Entrance Locked, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Crown Molding, Recessed Lights, Wainscoting, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, 9Ft+ Ceilings
Exterior / Lot Features
- Street Parking, Circular Driveway, Paved Driveway.
- Deck, Brick, Patio, Porch, Roof Deck, Screened-in
- Composition Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Flood Lights, Exterior Lighting, Out Building.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)