Brand new listing. Impeccable, gorgeous colonial home sited on a private 1/4 acre, corner lot . This 4500 s/f home is immaculate from top to bottom. All the upgrades you expect and deserve in this 4 BDR, 3 FB, 1 HB home. From the eye catching curb appeal to the charming front porch with a swing ,this home is a dream. No details overlooked in all the finishes, fixtures and fresh neutral paint color though out. Soaring 2 story living room features dramatic floor to ceiling stone fireplace. Wonderful over sized windows through out the home for a bright and airy living space. Newer hardwood floors on entire main level and newer quality carpet on upper and lower levels.The open floor plan offers a gracious living space.The large gourmet kitchen opens to the living room. The kitchen features a generous sized granite island , newer stainless steel appliances to include a brand new dishwasher. Brand new professionally painted cabinets and hardware make for a sleek, clean, crisp updated look. The upper level boost 4 BDR and 2 FB. The master suite is large with room for a sitting area, ensuite master bath and large walk in closet. Additionally 3 good sized secondary BDR'S with a brand new remodeled bath with custom tile work. Upper level laundry too. The lower level of this home is absolutely wonderful. Featuring an in home gym that makes fitness easy and convenient. Lots of usable open space for rec room/family room. Full bath as well. Walk up to the exterior. If all that isn't enough, the fully fenced back yard is gorgeous! Your private oasis backing to treed common area. Extensive professional hardscape that is newly resurfaced. Professionally maintained mature landscaping. No need to plan a vacation when you have your own backyard retreat. Enjoy your pool when the temps are soaring. The pool has a 6 ft handsome steel fence to add beauty and safety to this pristine backyard. This home is beautifully maintained with a new roof 2019. Visit this dream home today!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial, 3+ Story
3 Full/1 Half
Public Septic System, Public Sewer
4,199 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Loudoun County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Exercise Room, Foyer, Attic
- Master Bathroom
- Eat-In Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Self-Cleaning Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Stove, Washer
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- 1. Gas Burning, Stone.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Patio, Porch
- Pool Description
- Child safety fence, In-ground
- Full, Rear, Wood
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Street Lights, Sidewalks, Side Yard, Front Yard, Back Yard. Backs - Open Common Area, Backs To Trees, Corner, Level, Private, Sideyard(S), Front Yard, Rear Yard.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price