Welcome to a wonderful 4 Bedroom, 2.5 Bath home in the desirable Old Dominion Valley subdivision of Purcellville. This .31 acre lot boasts mature trees and well cared for landscaping in a park-like setting. Backing to a conservation area for privacy. Located a short distance to downtown Purcellville, restaurants, shops, and the W&OD Trail. Entertain or lounge on your spacious main floor deck, and lower-level patio. The main level includes an open floor plan kitchen and family room with fireplace, separate dining room, and a spacious office / playroom. Upgrades include luxury vinyl flooring, kitchen appliances, and updating to HVAC. Master Bedroom includes a sitting room which could be transformed to an extra bedroom. Unfinished basement is a walk-out. The garage is wired for Electric Vehicle use. Welcome home.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
2 Full/1 Half
LP Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
2,822 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Old Dominion Valley
Loudoun County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Gourmet Kitchen
- Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Ice Maker, Double Oven, Wall Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Forced Air.
- Full, Unfinished Basement, Walkout
- 1. Gas Burning, Fireplace Screen.
- Main Entrance Locked, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Open Floor Plan, Window Treatment
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Deck, Patio
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Landscaped, Trees. Backs - Parkland, Backs To Trees, Landscaping, Trees/Wooded.
- Community Amenities
- Common Grounds, Bike Trail
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price